My Dinosaurs

Friday, December 08, 2006

DINOS Plush Keyrings

Last year I got two adorable dinosaur plush keyrings from two nice girls (Elena and Cherlane) as my birthday gifts. Coincidently, the two dinosaurs are from the same collection by a brand called NICI. The two dinosaurs are a T-rex and a Triceratops. I have been carrying the T-rex (named Dino) with me. It's now a bit dirty looking. I should give it a bath.

This evening I had a dinner with Elena again. She bought me the rest 4 dinosaurs from the same collection for my birthday gift. She's so good. It's COOL. I got the whole family of these cute dinosaurs. Some day, I should take a family photo for them. Some day, I should track my dinosaurs. I guess, there are somewhere between 100 and 200 different dinosaurs in my collection.

No comments: